[Bug] The new "Moderator Activity", IPS 4.6.8

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

58 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please ensure the account on file has full unrestricted access. We can then take a look at that for you

I will see what I can do about this because last time you guys logged to the ACP you disabled everything and reset the editor which cause a 3 hours work because we have many custom buttons, and left without notice. Moreover, the bug wasn't related to any of this.

In the main while. I have found another bug.

Screenshot_10.png.d3e3867970ad1845fe684e07e1df2fa0.png

I don't believe this one should look like this. 

47 minutes ago, Afrodude said:

It's now full unrestricted access account, and please stay away from the editor because it has nothing to do with this.

Just to let you know here, we may disable customisations temporarily in order to ascertain what is causing issues on the site. Please could you confirm you understand this, as this includes the editor

18 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Just to let you know here, we may disable customizations temporarily in order to ascertain what is causing issues on the site. Please could you confirm you understand this, as this includes the editor

Well I have done that already disabling all the third-party customizations, and the results were still the same. You can go ahead do what you need to do, but I am sure the results will still remind the same. 

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Given this is an error being thrown at server level, please can you check your server error logs for the underlying error being logged?

2021/11/05 08:21:48 [error] 142110#142110: *161 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 132336864 bytes) in /forums/uploads/cache/template_0_46b82e53682bf97617c36aa125473bea_global.php on line 1393" while reading response header from upstream, client: 108.102.201.998, server: sites.com, request: "GET /admin/?app=core&module=stats&controller=moderators HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php-fpm/www.sock:", host: "sites.com", referrer: "https://sites.com/admin/?app=core&module=promotion&controller=promote"

Perhaps the issue is related to "Moderator Logs" if the "Moderator Activity" collecting data from there to show it on the static. I have a lot of logs, and I have "Prune Settings" set to never. Total pages of "Moderator Logs" is 17626 pages, and each page has a lot .....

4 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

I have a habit of restarting Apache, but forgetting about PHP-FPM.  One way to be absolutely certain is just to quickly reboot the entire server.  

I do restart them together. 🙂 

@Jim M I increased it to 2048M which is a lot.

The result is it starts to load, yet gone to error HTTP 500.

Screenshot_11.thumb.png.0107bc8a177c47477ac021c1dfc7d96b.png

5 hours ago, Afrodude said:

Perhaps the issue is related to "Moderator Logs" if the "Moderator Activity" collecting data from there to show it on the static. I have a lot of logs, and I have "Prune Settings" set to never. Total pages of "Moderator Logs" is 17626 pages, and each page has a lot .....

As I mentioned here the issue is that IPS system php script can't handle that much of the logs, and it happened once with @Adriano Faria with one of his application that I left the logs for more than 3 years. He fixed it, so the "Moderator Activity" can't handle the 17626 pages of "Moderator Logs". I believe you should pass this one to the developers in order to take a look. 

On 11/8/2021 at 1:49 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

I have just created a ticket for you on this so that we can take a closer look for you and see whats going on

Daneil informed me by email that after his investigation, he successfully located the issue, and he is working on a solution/fix at this moment for this bug. 

• 4 weeks later...