Subscription expiration date

Hi,

We need a function to set an expiration of a subscription date both pr user, and for a subscription plan.

A short explanation: we have subscriptions that should last from roughly March -> March regardless of when a customer pays for the subscription. This is currently not possible. Furthermore we'd like to have the option to change expiration date of all active subscriptions in case it needs to change to say February or April or something. This is also not possible currently.

Should be an easy thing to implement, and I really hope this will be considered. We currently have a plugin, but it isn't working the way it should. Feel free to ask if anything is unclear!

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2021 at 1:04 PM, Desmodromene IT said:

Hi,

We need a function to set an expiration of a subscription date both pr user, and for a subscription plan.

A short explanation: we have subscriptions that should last from roughly March -> March regardless of when a customer pays for the subscription. This is currently not possible. Furthermore we'd like to have the option to change expiration date of all active subscriptions in case it needs to change to say February or April or something. This is also not possible currently.

Should be an easy thing to implement, and I really hope this will be considered. We currently have a plugin, but it isn't working the way it should. Feel free to ask if anything is unclear!

Thanks!

I second your idea. This is a must and should be built-in the core system.