Group promotions not working

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Yes, it was fixed. Could I please clarify if they were just given the promotion, or if they were given it prior to you running that? I ask as it would not reverse a previous action

I rebuilt the achievements data, created the new user group and re-enabled the promotion task, in that order.

No manual promotions were made.

Here is an example:

image.png.4f83a5a52bcdc366cedc00c547f32444.png

Please ignore the previous promotion on Wednesday. The group was deleted and recreated once I became aware the rebuild was necessary.

They are at rank "New Person", which is not enabled in the group promotion rules in this post:

I've updated my access information if you'd like to take a look.

Edited by Hexsplosions

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm, this is still not working. I rebuilt Achievements. I set it really simple, if they have just 1 certain badge, put them in a group. It was grabbing anyone and everyone instead. I made a new promotion as well. Not really sure what else I can possibly do here.

6 hours ago, Schaken said:

I can confirm, this is still not working. I rebuilt Achievements. I set it really simple, if they have just 1 certain badge, put them in a group. It was grabbing anyone and everyone instead. I made a new promotion as well. Not really sure what else I can possibly do here.

This has been fixed and is being tested for inclusion in the next release

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

A new version (4.6.11) has now been released which resolves this issue. Please upgrade to the latest release in order to get this fix.

You are the man! I will be doing this soon, thank you for the update!

15 hours ago, Schaken said:

I have tested this, So far this seems to be working. I can confirm. If I find something with this not working I will let you know, otherwise, your team did amazing, and I thank you!

Thank you for coming back to let us know, and glad to see things are working for you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.