Facebook Disabled my Login

Ocean West

Apparently I received an email when I was out of the country have have not followed up with the email they sent.

They say I am violating policies regarding the FB login. 

I have responded to them to appeal stating I was out of the country not able to reply to the email. 

I can't even test because it is disabled. - How do I discover how many users are possibly affected (meaning they only use FB to log in to the site?)

Platform Policy 6.1: Verify that you have integrated Login correctly. Your app shouldn't crash or hang during the testing process.

During Login, your app is crashing or hanging excessively, creating a broken experience for people trying to use your app. To make sure this flow runs smoothly, check that you've integrated Facebook Login correctly. We recommend that you test Login on all integrations. If you have not already done so, please:

You might consider creating an alert banner on your site indicating that Facebook logons are currently disabled and to send you a support request to add an email to their account and you can provide a temporary password they can change.

Social logons are great but should be used as a secondary means of logging into a site.  Companies can change policies on a whim or arbitrarily block a site from using their API without much notice, and getting reinstated isn't guaranteed or will happen quickly.  Having a member signup with their email and then have them add a social login provides a fallback.  

Edited by Chris Anderson