Missing a file after upgrade

Go to solution Solved by IT_Worxx,

On 10/26/2021 at 1:16 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

Did you manage to get this sorted?

Marc, 

I just downloaded it again, straight out of the zip the file cannot be located and there is no AV/Security settings enabled that would cause this. 

Can you please send the file directly so that we can get this resolved? My community has been down for close to a week now due to this issue. 

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, IT_Worxx said:

Marc, 

I just downloaded it again, straight out of the zip the file cannot be located and there is no AV/Security settings enabled that would cause this. 

Can you please send the file directly so that we can get this resolved? My community has been down for close to a week now due to this issue. 

Thank you.

Sorry, are you saying it is not include in your download from the Client Area? Checking the download from the Client Area, I am seeing this file present. Please re-upload using the files from the Client Area and overwrite what is on your server with those.

In that case, upload just that one file into the folder that matches the source, ./system/Api/GraphQL/ making sure there is no transfer error.

Refresh the target folder.

Is the file still there or is it now gone? (I've seen this happen with server security programs.)

• Solution
On 10/29/2021 at 5:50 PM, Mark H said:

In that case, upload just that one file into the folder that matches the source, ./system/Api/GraphQL/ making sure there is no transfer error.

Refresh the target folder.

Is the file still there or is it now gone? (I've seen this happen with server security programs.)

You know, I'm honestly quite stumped but at the same time relieved. On top of an extremely heavy work schedule and never having a minute to breathe, I finally was able to set aside 5-10 minutes to look it over one more time. Downloaded the files onto a different computer, lo and behold, still, missing. For fun I decided, hey let's check the upgrade panel, one more time. It didn't detect any issues this time around, we're not exactly sure what had changed because we hadn't touched any security settings on the server, done any re-uploads or anything like that, seems to have just appeared out of thin air. 

It is what it is, I'm happy we're back up and running but again, stumped at the fact that all of a sudden things just started working once again as they should.