How to Change URL

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

Recently, I moved the install from the test location to the new location, but it seems style elements in the default theme are still pointing to the test URL.

The license is fine, I've got that set, but the issue I run into now is that the style is broken.

I have updated the URL in the config.php file already as well.

Appreciate any help!

1 hour ago, Randy Calvert said:

Have you cleared your system cache?  From your ACP, go to Support and then click on "Clear system caches".  

Hmm, I'm not seeing that option. It seemed to resolve it self on the public side now, but the Admin area is still wonky. I'm guessing caching is at play here

In the upper right hand side of the ACP (next to your name) is a link that says "Support".  It should be a link to https://www.yourdomain.com/admin/?app=core&module=support&controller=support&_new=1 Click that.  

Once there...  on the right hand side of the page... there is a section for "Tools & Diagnostics".  One of the options in that area will be link that will let you clear the system cache.  Once you do it, reload the Admin CP (close the browser and re-login again).  

7 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

In the upper right hand side of the ACP (next to your name) is a link that says "Support".  It should be a link to https://www.yourdomain.com/admin/?app=core&module=support&controller=support&_new=1 Click that.  

Once there...  on the right hand side of the page... there is a section for "Tools & Diagnostics".  One of the options in that area will be link that will let you clear the system cache.  Once you do it, reload the Admin CP (close the browser and re-login again).  

Ooh, I saw a big box called "Caching" and didnt look at the right. Thanks! I think this fixed up the admin area now. The forum itself has no styling at all now, but I'm guessing that'll generate back perhaps?