4.3 to 4.6.7 upgrade. 130+ Pages System Logs. Normal?

Go to solution Solved by Mark H,

Hi guys,

I did the upgrade from 4.3 to 4.6.7 yesterday and I keep checking different items in the admin panel to ensure all is ok.

One of the things I noticed is that during the upgrade the Systems Logs in the admin panel grew with like 130+ pages.
Seems most of these are:  template_error and uncaught_exception.

Is this normal? Anything I should do about it?

All seems to be working find with the community so far (except some images in posts that do not load for ome reason).

Or could this be because of people trying to access the software until I do the upgrade maybe?

Edited by estan

• Solution

You have a badly out of date application installed, please go to the ACP -> Applications page and check the section on the bottom right titled "Out of date applications".

That app needs to be either uninstalled, or updated.

The other error I see has, I believe, also been resolved but keep an eye on the system log to see if new errors appear that are the same as earlier ones.

I did not uninstall the plugin yet because I'm debating with myself to upgrade it or to use Pages for videos. 
If I uninstall the plugin it will delete all database tables with all data there as well, right?

Yes, I consider this issue resolved. Still would be nice to hear for the question above.

1 hour ago, estan said:

I did not uninstall the plugin yet because I'm debating with myself to upgrade it or to use Pages for videos. 
If I uninstall the plugin it will delete all database tables with all data there as well, right?

Yes, I consider this issue resolved. Still would be nice to hear for the question above.

Usually that would be the case, yes. However you would need to contact the author