Gallery presale question

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hi there,

I got a couple of questions for the official gallery plugin

1. The sale page says that videos are supported however on the demo version it doesn't look like that you can?
    1. Can we actually upload videos and if so what formats are supported? While we are at it what image formats are supported?
  2. If I were to use Amazons S3 can the links be disabled from being accessed from outside the forum?
  3. My renewal date is coming up next month (for forums, commerce, etc) will I be charged the full amount again for a renewal or will it be a prorated amount?

Thanks for your time and help!

• Solution
4 hours ago, flashpoint said:

The sale page says that videos are supported however on the demo version it doesn't look like that you can?

You can indeed. You just need to ensure that in the users group they have "Can upload movies?" selected

Can we actually upload videos and if so what formats are supported? While we are at it what image formats are supported?

Image types are gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png, webp and video types flv, f4v, wmv, mpg, mpeg, mp4, mkv, m4a, m4v, 3gp, mov, avi, webm, ogg, ogv

If I were to use Amazons S3 can the links be disabled from being accessed from outside the forum?

If someone had the direct link, they would be able to use that direct link. They would of course need to know the link in the first place

My renewal date is coming up next month (for forums, commerce, etc) will I be charged the full amount again for a renewal or will it be a prorated amount?

You would always be charged your full renewal price for whatever applications you currently own.

On 10/20/2021 at 2:37 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

You can indeed. You just need to ensure that in the users group they have "Can upload movies?" selected

Image types are gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png, webp and video types flv, f4v, wmv, mpg, mpeg, mp4, mkv, m4a, m4v, 3gp, mov, avi, webm, ogg, ogv

If someone had the direct link, they would be able to use that direct link. They would of course need to know the link in the first place

You would always be charged your full renewal price for whatever applications you currently own.

Hey I actually have another question. is it possible to auto-create topics/threads for each image/album creation?