Old Custom Member Titles not removed after new update

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

After the latest member titles update, the old custom member titles that I've had set up for several people are not removed. I've tried editing / removing the title as a whole but it is still showing up under the member's avatar in posts. 

I removed the "retained role" and it's still showing up.

For example, for this member, he used to have the "Forum Manager" custom title. He still has it to this day even though I have edited it, left it blank and even removed it.

How do I go about resynchronizing everything? 

image.png.872deabdff2d3b9be334a40288d3f7cb.png

• Solution

The custom titles which are no longer present within the software. These are only still there because of a 3rd party "enhance user info panel" plugin you are using

Just a quick note also, you could do with switching your tables to INNODB there. This is likely one of the reasons for the lag on your site

7 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

The custom titles which are no longer present within the software. These are only still there because of a 3rd party "enhance user info panel" plugin you are using

Just a quick note also, you could do with switching your tables to INNODB there. This is likely one of the reasons for the lag on your site

It's already running on Innodb. I've just upgraded the specs on my hosting service, hoping it'd fix the lag as well.