Background Color not changing

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Not sure if im just missing something here but, When I ude the basic editor for a theme and change the body background and save or save and reload when i refresh the site it doesnt take the color. It stays with the default stock color. i can clear cashe on both the system and my browser and still wont change

So i was able to get the background to change by uploading an image. But i am trying to change these colors and the theme is Villain 4.6.0

using the Front End Colors area in the editor i have changed the header color ect and it does not apply. It stays saved in the editor but will still be black on the website.

index.png

header.png

Im tryingto make the black header into the blue i have set at HEader Background but it will always stay black

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I actually see on your screenshot there that you are missing your ACP icons. Please go to Support in the top right of your ACP, then select clear caches. Once you have done that, refresh the page and check things again

yes that was another issue i was facing. Support was able to fix that and now everything works as normal.