meta tag issue

hello, my forum is acting abnormal when i click to home page some time like show as website.com/forum and sometime its open website.com and some time its open website.com/index.php and they are showing diffrent page titles for these all so i think its effect my seo i add same title and meta tage for all the but when now i open my website its open this like website.com/index.php and showing no meta tag and page title.

what is going on why this happening i think its effect seo very bad

just why u not see the meta tags and title why not work for the link i add ? like mywebsite.com/index.php , because i don't know if some specific click goes to this link but some time when i go to home page its open mywebsite.com/index.php 

and also when every i open any section its open like this 

mywebsite.com/index.php?/topic/etc

its index.php in my all links its right or some thing is wrong ?

If your links contain index.php and are not being rewritten to exclude it, you would want to check the Rewrite URLs setting in ACP -> System -> Search Engine Optimization. Please ensure you follow the instructions (in the description of the field) to apply the .htaccess. (please note: .htaccess only works with Apache web servers. If you run something else you will need to have a server administrator write these URL rewrites for you)

With that said, the index.php should not be impacting anything from the meta tag editor. However, we would need to know the URL which you are finding these links on and if they are a part of the software or manual.