Stripe does not create customers

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

After the 6.2 update it seems Invision no longer creates customers on Stripe. I love the fixes and improvements that have been happening with Stripe, but it would be cool if the invision team could look into this bug! 

I have blurred all the private information. As you can see no customer is created, yet all the necessary information is passed(see image #2)
oNuTb7d.png
Evdbm8g.png

Unfortunately your site URL is not showing up on file for me to check this, but please could you confirm the version of our product you are using? We do not have a 6.2 as mentioned, so Im assuming here you are referring to 4.6.2? If so, you need to upgrade your site first of all and test this again, as you are a few versions behind there

15 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Unfortunately your site URL is not showing up on file for me to check this, but please could you confirm the version of our product you are using? We do not have a 6.2 as mentioned, so Im assuming here you are referring to 4.6.2? If so, you need to upgrade your site first of all and test this again, as you are a few versions behind there

Hello,

I am on the latest version  4.6.6 but first noticed the problem  4.6.2 or 4.6.3

Also the site URL it won't show up(this bug started a few weeks ago). I have my license key redeemed on my website, but on Invisioncommunity.com the Site URL does not show up in the manage purchase area.

• 2 weeks later...