Double "our picks" content.

Duken
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Same thing with topics, posts and personal messages posted today.

Yesterday all was fine. Nothing was touched or changed in the ACP, but starting from this Friday morning, all topics, posts and personal message appear two times on the same page. It is as if we post everything two times.

The second post in the topic cannot be deleted. However, the second post of a posted post, and the second personal message of a PM can be deleted.

Should I start a new topic for this? I didn't as this looks identical as what happens for the OP.

Edit: My forum is on version 4.6.6.

Edited by Eric BXL

12 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please let us know if you require any further assistance, but at present it appears this is a 3rd party issue, based on the above.

Hello Marc,

I only replied above because @Eric BXL has Track Members and it was duplicating posts and messages replies (new version fix this) but the app itself doesn’t add items to Our Picks. 

Also @Duken doesn’t use the app so I’m not sure the solution is ok. 👍

15 minutes ago, Duken said:

Yes i did, no email in the spam folder. 

No known mail issues at my side. Still recieving other mails.

Last ticket was long ago but with the ticket system. What now? 

Sent one last test email to you to see if for some reason there is an issue with Marc's name in the from field 😄 . If you do not receive it, you may wish to double check with your email provider that it is not getting blocked. If they outright do not receive the message, we can then escalate it here to further see what is happening.