Help - configuration or server error with latest update

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hi all. I am not a developer but generally run the updates on our forum without issue. I've been a bit late at running the latest update and it has thrown a whole lot of errors which means the forum is showing no content when threads are opened.

The application update says to run the Support Tool because the theme is out of date. When I go to the support tool, I get the following:

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__health_system_log_title (0)
#0 /app/www/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(1510): IPS\_Lang->get('health_system_l...')
#1 /app/www/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(67): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->getLogChart()
#2 /app/www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->manage()
#3 /app/www/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /app/www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->execute()
#5 /app/www/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Please help!

Alison

• Solution

Looking at the ticket, Im happy to see that issue was resolved for you by our developers. It does seem your database is not currently using UTF8MB4 as was suggested. Its likely this could have been what caused your issues in the first place. So we would advise on ensuring this is addressed before you run any upgrades going forward