Stuff what I have noticed with the design refresh...

Nathan Explosion

16 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

From what was said earlier, the menu and footer are not planned for the main IPB release.  It's them tweeking the default theme for their own site needs.  

that was sad.. 

i like the design menu and footer.. 

just let hope the team will implement the design to new release 😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 9:02 AM, Ehren said:

Yeah, that's actually an issue with the default theme too and is likely caused by images which cause the page to jump when they load. This is typically fixed by assigning width/height attributes to images, but I'm not sure how difficult this is to achieve with uploaded content. I'll mention it to the dev's to see if they have any suggestions.

hai can you share menu and footer code 

i like to implement on my ips 

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

@Ehren

The pancake menu stop working when you visit a profile, at least on iOS (iPhone). You click and nothing happens (it doesn’t “open”).

Good spot - I know why this is happening.. When content is loaded in via ajax, all of the javascript files are retrieved too, which creates multiple instances of them. So when the hamburger menu is clicked, the two identical javascript files trigger the same event which immediately opens and closes the menu. If you load another piece of content via ajax (such as "See my activity"), the javascript files are retrieved yet again and the event fires an odd number of times which makes it work.

I'm not sure of the easiest solution here, but I'll look into it shortly. 🙂