What's your guilty pleasure food?

Jordan Miller

Hey team, 

Nutrition is one of the most important components to living your best life. It not only affects your physicality, but also your mentality. There is a direct connection between the food you put in your body and your mindset. That's why they say, you are what you eat.

With that said, life is all about balance. We can't eat chicken and broccoli every day; some times it's nice to indulge. What dish or food is your guilty pleasure? It's worth mentioning I don't love the term "guilty pleasure" because there is no need to feel guilty for eating ice cream or pizza if it's planned around a healthy diet. 

I just revealed mine - ice cream and pizza. HBU?

homer simpson drool GIF

This is the kind of content we know you signed up for 😉 🍕 

Spill it in the comments. 

I think the same too btw. There is no such thing as bad or good when it comes to food imho. Ice cream and pizza are my favorite too. And chocolate as well, lots of it 😄

During the week days I try to eat as healthy as possible. But when the weekend comes my diet is ruined. And I swear that next weekend I will be strong, but I never am 😄 

41 minutes ago, Davyc said:

Sticky Toffee Hobnobs - best biscuit ever to be released.

Finally, someone who knows what a real and of course the best biscuit is… 😁👍🏻

They make a great banoffee base too, if you buy the condensed milk. Or cheat, and buy the caramel version to save time from Tesco. Thank my later. 😌

Edited by Dean_

My guilty pleasure… 

After finding out about Graces Perfect Blend (KFC Recipe in Ireland). I revisited my childhood go to meal. Chicken Burgers, but with cheese and hashbrowns.

For those from the UK, will know about Morley’s Chicken, Chick Cottage, etc (basically the cheap chicken shops).

3CADA6B6-B4D7-4D6F-86F7-818C8ABE525D.jpeg.0a30765f951989612b7a4b1499026e19.jpeg

F7A189CE-ECD0-4C21-92D7-F110275FAB14.jpeg.4be32dbf955740d155b813115adec7d4.jpeg

I’m not ashamed. 😌

Edited by Dean_

• 1 month later...