Missing Source button on editor

LDDG
Go to solution Solved by Adriano Faria,

Would anyone know why would the source button not show up in my toolbar? There is no source button in the toolbar editor page in settings.

I have another website which does show the source button even though it does not have a source button in the toolbar editor.

E6E6067C-5EC3-4E91-8C5C-E494574B58B1.thumb.jpeg.f3a6a74e4bbda2da290ce3b123e4baa2.jpeg

This is the button I'm referring to:

8DABCBA9-B23C-4416-B013-0EE1B763EE2D.thumb.jpeg.de210ea7b114b9dc672e8b975549f0a4.jpeg

I just noticed realized that the page that does have a source button is a PAGES app. While the one not showing a source button is from a FORUMS app. Could this be it? Source button does not show up when creating a topic in forums?

Edited by LDDG

Please ensure that your group that you belong to has permission to post HTML. You can find this in ACP -> Members -> Groups -> edit group -> Can post HTML?

Please note: it is only recommend to provide this to a group which you have the upmost confidence and trust with and not the whole community. The ability to post HTML can not only cause intentional malicious harm but unintentional as well. Thus, it is usually disabled by default. 

11 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Enable HTML posting for your group. 

Thanks, @Adriano Faria

10 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Please ensure that your group that you belong to has permission to post HTML. You can find this in ACP -> Members -> Groups -> edit group -> Can post HTML?

Please note: it is only recommend to provide this to a group which you have the upmost confidence and trust with and not the whole community. The ability to post HTML can not only cause intentional malicious harm but unintentional as well. Thus, it is usually disabled by default. 

Thanks, @Jim M... Ok, I will enable it only for admins, who is basically me and a family member. 😁