Task Manager Application

1 hour ago, OptimusBain said:

Thanks a lot for this great new application. Dummy question, sorry 😞  How can I use it on the front-end? I can't see any option. I created a task board but I don't where and how I can add a new task on the front-end. Is there any instructions on how to do it? Thanks for everything.

Hello, you can add an item to the menu in the ACP > Menu Manager > Add item > Tasks, or just go to the url: site.com/tasks

1 hour ago, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello, you can add an item to the menu in the ACP > Menu Manager > Add item > Tasks, or just go to the url: site.com/tasks

Thanks a lot. I added /tasks after my .com/ domain I got the "The page you requested does not exist" error. I checked that the administrator has permissions to see tasks and everything. All looks good but I still get that error 😞

4 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

Большое спасибо. Я добавил / tasks после моего .com / домена. Я получил ошибку «Запрошенная страница не существует». Я проверил, есть ли у администратора права на просмотр задач и всего остального. Все выглядит хорошо, но я все равно получаю эту ошибку 😞

Perhaps in your case the url will be like this

site.com/index.php?/tasks

• 4 weeks later...

It would be really very nice, if it would be possible to comment on the tasks, this would allow to have a greater colleboration between teams. otherwise if not introduce a system of comments in the tasks, create a topic for each task (section chosen at the time of opening the task), a bit 'as it does with downloads and support topics.

Do you already have plans for such an implementation?

21 hours ago, Askancy said:

It would be really very nice, if it would be possible to comment on the tasks, this would allow to have a greater colleboration between teams. otherwise if not introduce a system of comments in the tasks, create a topic for each task (section chosen at the time of opening the task), a bit 'as it does with downloads and support topics.

Do you already have plans for such an implementation?

Hello, there are no further development plans yet. Perhaps I will include your request in the next version.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 12:41 AM, Ehren said:

Is it just the colours you're concerned about? Or something else?

Hi Ehren - Colors ... it's impossible to use with dark theme installed from Deflection.  Any tips so that, theme color matches and becomes usable, would be great.

04.29.2022-22.50.23

• 3 weeks later...

New version 1.0.5 (is under approval) for fix this:

On 4/30/2022 at 5:52 AM, AlexJ said:

Hi Ehren - Colors ... it's impossible to use with dark theme installed from Deflection.  Any tips so that, theme color matches and becomes usable, would be great.

And this:

On 5/17/2022 at 10:09 AM, Askancy said:

In the admin area, some strings are missing:

• 5 months later...

@Kirill Gromov Just to report an error:

Error: Call to a member function container() on null (0)
#0 .../public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\taskmanager\modules\front\taskmanager\_card->manage()
#1 .../public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 .../public_html/applications/taskmanager/modules/front/taskmanager/card.php(31): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#3 .../public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\taskmanager\modules\front\taskmanager\_card->execute()
#4 .../public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}
#0 /public_html/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}
The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.mydomain.com/tasks/card-2/

Edited by PatrickRQ
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2023 at 12:10 PM, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello. What do you mean? Color, size or what?

Sorry for my late reply, I hadn't seen it.

We have a dark theme and the scrollbars are displayed in classic white (which is not dramatic but just looks ugly).

Could contain: Animal, Ape, Mammal, Wildlife

Another question, would it be possible to get a function to minimize columns?

Could contain: Text

• 1 month later...

I have one of Ehren's themes, also.

With Stratagem I used to add this CSS, however, I can't find any container class for this.

.cStratagemProjectsContainer {
    vertical-align: top;
    display: inline-block;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    margin-left: 3px;
    padding: 20px 10px;
    width: 277px;
    max-width: 277px;
}

It adds a background, at the moment cards appear to be floating without any colour behind it.

The columns are also very narrow. The root URL of the app looks fine, all the boxes take the space nicely, but the columns have plenty of space to their right. Would it be possible for me to send you a link to my site with login details, so you can see?

Also, can the horizontal scrollbar be hidden?

Thank you for creating this it's superb.