New Topic Placeholders/Prefilled Custom Fields

• 1 month later...
Error: Call to a member function getNewTopicPlaceholderSettings() on null (0)
#0 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/applications/core/sources/Statuses/Status.php(350): IPS\Content\newtopicplaceholders_hook_newtopicplaceholderforms::formElements(NULL, NULL)
#1 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(271): IPS\core\Statuses\_Status::formElements()
#2 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(28): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#3 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\members\hook756->manage()
#4 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#6 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

any ideas?

27 minutes ago, CZOLGu said:
Error: Call to a member function getNewTopicPlaceholderSettings() on null (0)
#0 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/applications/core/sources/Statuses/Status.php(350): IPS\Content\newtopicplaceholders_hook_newtopicplaceholderforms::formElements(NULL, NULL)
#1 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(271): IPS\core\Statuses\_Status::formElements()
#2 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(28): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#3 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\members\hook756->manage()
#4 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#6 /usr/home/tryhardujemypl/domains/tryhardujemy.pl/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

any ideas?

Can you please tell me where are you getting this error? 

I can confirm that the issue is in your code inside the newtopicplaceholders_hook_newtopicplaceholderforms hook.

$placeholder = $container->getNewTopicPlaceholderSettings();

You're assuming that $container is set, but there are many cases where $container will be null, which is also indicated by the default values from the method declaration

public static function formElements( $item=NULL, \IPS\Node\Model $container=NULL )

8 hours ago, Daniel F said:

I can confirm that the issue is in your code inside the newtopicplaceholders_hook_newtopicplaceholderforms hook.

$placeholder = $container->getNewTopicPlaceholderSettings();

You're assuming that $container is set, but there are many cases where $container will be null, which is also indicated by the default values from the method declaration

public static function formElements( $item=NULL, \IPS\Node\Model $container=NULL )

Thanks @Daniel F. I will look into getting the bug fixed a.s.a.p. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

I have updated web site to last version 4.7.10 and PHP 8.1, but I can't use feature : rebuild existing content. Error 1S111/1 You do not have permission to do this.

The error in question comes from the New Topic Placeholders/Prefilled Custom Fields mod:

Error: SELECT * FROM `newtopicplaceholders_content` ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 0.250 Unknown column 'id' in 'order clause'

Thanks to invision support for the information.

Best regards.

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen, Webpage

2 minutes ago, kazad63 said:

Hello,

I have updated web site to last version 4.7.10 and PHP 8.1, but I can't use feature : rebuild existing content. Error 1S111/1 You do not have permission to do this.

The error in question comes from the New Topic Placeholders/Prefilled Custom Fields mod:

Error: SELECT * FROM `newtopicplaceholders_content` ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 0.250 Unknown column 'id' in 'order clause'

Thanks to invision support for the information.

Best regards.

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen, Webpage

Can you please tell me where do you get that error?

Just now, kazad63 said:

In System Logs

[code]SELECT * FROM `newtopicplaceholders_content` ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 0,250
Unknown column 'id' in 'order clause'[/code]

Can you give me temporarily access to your admin panel so I can take a look?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...