Downloads Module - Allow drag & drop reordering of screensho

Arthmoor

Yep, another downloads module issue. It would be really nice to be able to get some way to drag & drop uploaded screenshots and place them in a new order. Right now there appears to be no way to guarantee a particular order to screenshots associated with an upload.

I'm sure it seems like a silly thing to want, but people uploading stuff to showcase their work often have a certain order they'd like things in.

On 8/20/2021 at 8:41 PM, Arthmoor said:

Yep, another downloads module issue. It would be really nice to be able to get some way to drag & drop uploaded screenshots and place them in a new order. Right now there appears to be no way to guarantee a particular order to screenshots associated with an upload.

I'm sure it seems like a silly thing to want, but people uploading stuff to showcase their work often have a certain order they'd like things in.

Nice idea! What about selecting the one you want first then uploading it, then the next and so on. I know it's not ideal. 

On 8/26/2021 at 10:31 PM, Jordan Invision said:

Nice idea! What about selecting the one you want first then uploading it, then the next and so on. I know it's not ideal. 

Usually community members upload their files and afterwards a moderator or administrator is adding a better and featured image. So this usually would not work.

At least in my community this happens 🙂 

On 8/26/2021 at 2:31 PM, Jordan Invision said:

I've already tried that, but it doesn't maintain them in the order they're uploaded in for some reason. So that doesn't help unfortunately.