Number of postings as full numbers instead of abbreviation

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 8:45 AM, marklcfc said:

I edited my post_container template, this line, just remove format="short"

<i class="fa fa-comment"></i> {number="$comment->author()->member_posts" format="short"}

Sorry if I sound dumb but where about is this? I can't find it in my templates. I have even used the search bat post_container template.

4 hours ago, Catsmother said:

Sorry if I sound dumb but where about is this? I can't find it in my templates. I have even used the search bat post_container template.

Go into your theme (in the ACP) and click the "Edit HTML and CSS" button on the right.

Then, once you're in that area, there is the "Templates" tab on the left. Navigate to forums/topics/postContainer

N.B. I changed the "short" to "long", as highlighted in this screencap.

image.thumb.png.b80572ab303d85c2357c7f100fbb2250.png

Hope that helps!

Edited by usmf
Put in wrong photo.

50 minutes ago, usmf said:

Go into your theme (in the ACP) and click the "Edit HTML and CSS" button on the right.

Then, once you're in that area, there is the "Templates" tab on the left. Navigate to forums/topics/postContainer

N.B. I changed the "short" to "long", as highlighted in this screencap.

image.thumb.png.b80572ab303d85c2357c7f100fbb2250.png

Hope that helps!

Thank you. Managed to do it.

How are the forum statistics and number of posts in each forum changed please?

2 hours ago, Catsmother said:

How can the forum statistics be changed? wanting to achieve 2,300 instead of 2.3k

Haven't gotten that one changed yet. Hopefully, someone will come along who figures it out. I also wish there was a way to show how many threads were in a forum (from the main front page), not just the post count.