Issue with Cloud Services or just me?

Go to solution Solved by Charles,

Is there a known issue with Website/Service Down or Unresponsive errors popping up for AdminCP/Forum for Firefox, Chrome, Brave, Edge, & VPN connections on ChromeOS/Android?

Tried different connection types and basic browser/device troubleshooting, was wondering if IPS is down for multiple people or just me breaking something....again.

Edited by thisisabaddisplayname

All good, thanks. You don't seem to alone in this either as it appears Linux Kali is having issues with vBulletin, mod reporting issues with Admin controls. It appears to be a native Chrome flag based on tests, but unsure which one, that they pushed out for cookie policies this morning, specifically for hosting and security. Pretty much breaks Wordpress Admin too or any site with native admin panel, based on cookies. Other apps unaffected if admin is isolated. I only get domain unresponsive errors if I use Chrome Canary, while site issues themselves are beta/stable. Other browsers just show regular 500 errors. Firefox Focus, Tor, Vivaldi - no issues.

Hope this helps, at least a little bit or at least arrows down which flag Google broke this time.

I'm having issues accessing my board its either not loading  if it loads I keep getting error messages 

Sometimes saying too many connections 

or I get the below there are no issues with the theme I have checked on the site I purchased from and its up to date the board will load in Microsoft Edge properly and its the only web browser it loads properly on but I cant access admin in  Edge and the site gives errors in Chrome/Brave/Firefox 

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UPDATE now having issues with Microsoft Edge too 

Edited by Anna Macleod

8 minutes ago, Anna Macleod said:

I'm having issues accessing my board its either not loading  if it loads I keep getting error messages 

Sometimes saying too many connections 

or I get the below there are no issues with the theme I have checked on the site I purchased from and its up to date the board will load in Microsoft Edge properly and its the only web browser it loads properly on but I cant access admin in  Edge and the site gives errors in Chrome/Brave/Firefox 

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UPDATE now having issues with Microsoft Edge too 

This is related to the issue above. We’ll have that issue resolved as soon as we are able, and we appreciate your patience while we continue to work on this.

27 minutes ago, Charles said:

I believe everything should be back to stable now. We found a bug in AWS Aurora that ended up requiring engineers to hot-patch our clusters

Was the bug going to be noticed eventually anyway or was it just something that crops up with AWS on the regular?

Also, I was really hoping I broke something again. I love freaking out your sales guy then apologizing over and over for being rude. I'd pay for drinks, but I'm broke. Give that guy a raise.

8 hours ago, thisisabaddisplayname said:

Was the bug going to be noticed eventually anyway or was it just something that crops up with AWS on the regular?

Also, I was really hoping I broke something again. I love freaking out your sales guy then apologizing over and over for being rude. I'd pay for drinks, but I'm broke. Give that guy a raise.

Its not a regular thing, no. But this has now been resolved, so we shouldnt see it popping up again.

I'm sure our sales will appreciate the drinks 😉 

35 minutes ago, Heavy Harmonies said:

Things *were* fine, but in the last 2 hours, my board has gone completely off the rails. All sorts of errors. No idea wtf is going on. Waiting on a response to my support ticket. No changes to my board config in weeks so something has gone completely sideways at their end. Not good.

Yeah, I'mma blame the bad weather here. Every edit I do gets reset every time I try to save. Bugs are bugs, ain't nobody's fault. When in doubt, blame Amazon. I'll get what work I can get done, done. I'm so close to finally finishing up and getting online, after a ton of setbacks. I'm mostly having issues with custom themes.

Same problem as yesterday. Started again at 5:30 PM Eastern. Cloud Connection issues, all sorts of error messages. My Board is basically unusable for Members or Admins or Mods. It took me multiple tries to get to Admin CP and take my Board Offline. Ive contacted Support and have had no response from them. It would be nice to get some sort of update. Boards are largely businesses and are compromised with prolonged down time.

Edited by Brad Eden

I finally received an email response from Support and was told the problem has resolved itself but they are investigating. I put my Board back Online just now and within a few minutes was experiencing the same connection issues, 500 error, inability to perform the most basic tasks. I contacted Support again. Hopefully they can figure this out soon. This will be the third day my Board has been basically unusable. The natives (Members) are getting restless. This is starting to concern me.

Could Support please post to this Topic and keep us aware of any progress in addressing this issue?  This is the third day I have been forced to take my Community Offline. 

Edited by Brad Eden

5 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We are aware of the issues, and these are being looked into at present. I will update on here once this is resolved

Thank you Marc. We’ve communicated in the past on minor issues and upgrades. As you know I have a great deal of respect and appreciation for the Support team this software provides. This prolonged issue just has some of us a bit on edge.

Edited by Brad Eden

12 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

Thank you Marc. We’ve communicated in the past on minor issues and upgrades. As you know I have a great deal of respect and appreciation for the Support team this software provides. This prolonged issue just has some of us a bit on edge.

Fully appreciate that. Unfortunately on this occasion it was an issue on AWS side. It should be resolved now, but of course please feel free to let us know if you see any further issues

30 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Fully appreciate that. Unfortunately on this occasion it was an issue on AWS side. It should be resolved now, but of course please feel free to let us know if you see any further issues

Thanks. I’m flinchy about going back Online…but will in a spell when I get up the courage… 😬