Achievements [Suggestions]

Afrodude

I like this feature, and I believe IPS won't leave it without upgrades. It very nice to see members are happy receiving those ranks and badges, yet what about staff members. Staff members need to receive some special badges.

How about adding some new rules for them,

Examples:

When a.....

Marking a report as complete.

Approval Queue

Marking their posts as Solution in selected Forums/Clubs/Pages

Flag a member as spammer

Warn a user

Reported a content

Etc... 

It would be great, especially for the communities that their staff members are doing all that voluntarily.

Just going to throw this in here, not sure if there are other referenced elsewhere in the software, but I'm not using the achievements on my forum, don't see the benefit.

When issuing a warning is asks if you would like to deduct achievement points, which raised questions from my mods as to what they were.

Not entirely sure why you would even want to deduct points if I'm honest, bit of a weird "punishment"

Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 21.45.41.png

9 minutes ago, day_ said:

When issuing a warning is asks if you would like to deduct achievement points, which raised questions from my mods as to what they were.

Issuing warnings will happen always because they are too many members who break the rules especially on a very vast communities. Anyway I only suggest that because I want to have some special badges for staff members. I haven't used this new achievements yet as you, but I am waiting until it gets improvements.