New member showing zero posts despite having posted one.

Go to solution Solved by usmf,

You're so welcome! Glad to help after receiving so much help here myself. 

Am posting these instructions, just in case someone else ends up with this problem.

If you go into AdminCP/Community/Forums/Forums . . .

Find the forum board where this member posted, and click the small Edit/Pencil icon at the right. Click the "Posting Settings" tab. Under the "Posts" settings, be sure that the "Increase content counts" button is toggled to the on position.

Thanks.

Actually that setting is deliberate on our forum but I had configured it so long ago that I had forgotten.

The new user posted in the wrong forum and I've moved it to the correct forum – although it hasn't had the effect of incrementing her post count – but it's not important.

1 hour ago, BankFodder said:

Thanks.

Actually that setting is deliberate on our forum but I had configured it so long ago that I had forgotten.

The new user posted in the wrong forum and I've moved it to the correct forum – although it hasn't had the effect of incrementing her post count – but it's not important.

You're welcome. We have a board set up like this as well, but it's easy to forget about the setting!

You can always go in through the AdminCP to manually increase the post count on that user's account, if that helps.