1. tnn

tnn

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Nigel Moore
      Hello, I was able to upgrade IPB version Invision Community v4.5.4.2 to latest ( 4.6.8 ) in one of our staging site.
      After upgrade, I was able to access AdminCP and public / community end.
      However, when I install "Download" which we purchased, after installing and enabling, I got this error instead.

I got this error in the frontend/community page

The errors from AdminCP and community/forum public end, is after I install "Download" and enabling it.
      Please advice on what to do, I don't know where is that "Support tool" in the AdminCP.
      Thank you.
      - Allan of Nigel's Team
    • By Luciann
      IPS\Http\Request\CurlException: LINK OF RESOURCE REMOVED Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 4891166 out of 6424042 bytes received (28) #0 /home3/AAA/public_html/system/Http/Request/Curl.php(422): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->_execute() #1 /home3/AAA/public_html/system/Http/Request/Curl.php(298): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->_executeAndFollowRedirects('GET', NULL) #2 /home3/AAA/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(257): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->get() #3 /home3/AAA/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->install() #4 /home3/AAA/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(40): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #5 /home3/AAA/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->execute() #6 /home3/AAA/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #7 {main} i'm getting this error whenever i try to download a theme from the official marketplace, not sure what to do, i've already contacted the hosting provider and they said its not on their end.
      I cannot update or download this theme from the marketplace at all (nexxe)
      Official updates work without any issues (the ones from IPS)
    • By Allegheny
      When viewing anyone's profile, if you click the "search" box the resulting drop down has a z-index issue with the menu's underneath it.  There's bleed through.  This is easily seen here on the Invision Community Forums by viewing anyone's profile and clicking the search box.  However, I have attached an image anyways.
      I tried a quick fix in my custom.css file by adding the following:
      #elEditProfile { z-index: 0; } #elProfileStats > [data-role="switchView"] .ipsList_inline, #elProfileStats > [data-role="switchView"] .ipsButton { z-index: 0; } And, that does work on the full desktop view; however, it makes the menus unusable in the responsive or mobile view.  So... that won't work.
      So, I'd thought I'd report this so it can be fixed in a future version.
      Until then.. does anyone have any suggestions?

• By The Old Man
      Hi IPS,
      In the recent update update I noticed you upgraded CKEditor to v4.16.2, the latest version. That's great but it brings about some theming issues. I have previously included Moono Dark in my dark theme, but it's now outdated and no longer compatible.
      As part of the 4.16 series, they have changed their default theme to the much more modern looking Moono-Lisa.
      This means because it supports the internal chameleon code, it supports the hugely convenient uiColor config setting, to quickly change the color of the editor, either on the front end per user or globally.
      https://ckeditor.com/docs/ckeditor4/latest/examples/uicolor.html
      There is a button for it too, called UI Picker. I tried this on 4.6.7 it works but isn't hooked up on the AdminCP backend beyond the basics, I think because the IPS skin is not simple to configure.
      This is great news for dark themes or non-default themes.
      Will you be updating the IPS to reflect these changes and improvements?
      Many thanks!
    • By ReyDev
      LAXERI Theme! No copyright - IPS 4.6
      DEMO : ips.valacoding.com [username: demo  ,  pass: demo]
      This template is prepared in two modes, Dark and Light, with the ability to change colors in two palettes, the default palette (similar to IPS) and the VALA palette (a powerful colors setting which changes the color of the entire template by changing a few of colors).
      This template also has 12 plugins that include : Top bar, Popup, Sidebar menu, Call to action(CTA), Scroll to top, Bottom navigation, Loading, Search overlay, Slideshow, Dark & Light switcher, Share bar and Footer.
      The following items are also customized : Buttons, Links, Forums, Topics, Posts, Navigation, Profile image, Mobile navigation bar, Main theme setting, Front-end Dark | Light, IPS box and etc.

vala-laxeri-demo.mp4 All plugins and custom items have tons of customization options to change(see the screenshots), which makes it easy to change the template as you like.

DEMO : ips.valacoding.com [username: demo  ,  pass: demo]