New update killed our "rank" system

So the most recent update seemed to kill our forums "ranking system" and put people who have been posting to our forum for 10+ years back to a "newbie", etc.  Is there any way to restore our old ranking system and get our members old post counts back?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, opentype said:

Yes, I saw that and I’ve done that. But that’s only “custom” member titles. What about the member titles we had set up previously before this change was made based on the amount of posts a member would make. 

How do we get those back?

19 minutes ago, robbalvey said:

How do I import the titles I had created for the old ranking system into the new one? We had about 50 rankings. Are they just lost now?

You should have done that during the update process because it will ask you if you want to keep old ranks in order to move it, so if you have updated your site and picked to use the new rank system, then it's too late to get it back. 

If you have a backup, you might be able to restore it.

• Management

There is an option when you upgrade to keep existing ranks, or use the new ranks.

However, that information isn't much use to you right now.

You can recreate the old system by re-setting up your old rank names and levels and disabling every achievement rule except the one for Comment/Reply and New Content Item.

You won't need a recent back up, just one to show the previous names and rank levels.

• 2 weeks later...