Carousel Issue

Hello,

I've uploaded the images and added the links to them correctly. I want 1 image at a time but currently it's squeezing 2 together and looks not that appealing. Any idea's on how to correct this issue would be great this is the built in Carousel in invision.

caroissue.thumb.png.02a2b11bfc4e8484d2ff97abf4f6d1ba.png

Just looking at the screenshot (link would be better) it appears that the images are not filling the width of the carousel - which would explain the left side not being fully moved along the line.  There is always some natural overlap (screenshot below shows similar but not as bad as yours):

image.png.4281f0248346ede12006564244cbdb35.png

It can be sorted with some CSS, but your images are looking too narrow for the width of the carousel element.

4 minutes ago, Davyc said:

Just looking at the screenshot (link would be better) it appears that the images are not filling the width of the carousel - which would explain the left side not being fully moved along the line.  There is always some natural overlap (screenshot below shows similar but not as bad as yours):

image.png.4281f0248346ede12006564244cbdb35.png

It can be sorted with some CSS, but your images are looking too narrow for the width of the carousel element.

All my images are 1920 x 1080 for the banners, I want them to separate on each slide instead of like 2 inches till the next one... Which I've been trying to sort figured someone might know a simple fix..

14 minutes ago, opentype said:

I doubt this can be changed easily. The IPS carousel isn’t meant to show just one image. 

It's not showing just 1 image, I have 6 to 7 images in rotation I just want it to display one at a time like other carousels not one right beside the other.

1 hour ago, ucjohn said:

Which I've been trying to sort figured someone might know a simple fix..

There is no simple fix - it may take several CSS commands and perhaps even some template code changes.  It's not something that can be addressed easily.  As @opentype stated the carousel is not meant to show just one image.  You may be better off getting a slider from the marketplace.