Cloudflare detected warning on 4.6.2 - What is the solution

We have detected that Cloudflare is processing requests to your Invision Community installation. Some clients have encountered issues using Cloudflare, including specific features such as Rocket Loader, and it is recommended to disable Cloudflare if you are encountering problems not solved by using these support tools in order to determine if Cloudflare may be the source of the problems.

Hi everyone, 

I get above warning on my ACP on 4.6.2 (Caching  Cache Engine: None Cloudflare detected )

Not sure what to do??? On my server i do not have Cloudflare, but my hosting Network is using (I am guessing)

Any help much apricated 

It's not an issue that needs a solution...it's advice:

"Some clients have encountered issues using Cloudflare, including specific features such as Rocket Loader, and it is recommended to disable Cloudflare...." - that on its own would be telling you to turn off Cloudflare...however it then says:

"...if you are encountering problems not solved by using these support tools in order to determine if Cloudflare may be the source of the problems."

So, are you experiencing any issues that aren't being solved using the provided IPS support tools? If so, what are they?

Edited by Nathan Explosion