Current ranks – and – Reputation

3 minutes ago, HRN-Admin said:

This is really helpful and I also need to "put back" the rank title under the user avatar. Is there anyone who can help with this?

Much appreciated.

Hans

this is more simple, the rank title is automatically moved as a personal data field you can display as any other data field. But you'll not have it under the user nickname but under the avatar.

One thing I've noticed after doing this is

1728248123_Screenshot2021-07-05at16_46_54.png.bc0b9084a746e738598aed4adf96750e.png

Reputation is in long form, posts are in short form. I prefer the long form, does anyone know how to get posts to show in long form again? I've tried changing format to long in the code but it makes no difference.

@waccoe.com I've just done the same edit but my reputation shows like this without the , after the 3.. did you make any other change to get that back?

1564235235_Screenshot2021-07-05at16_54_19.png.a6492229a3e5d8c6bc63175b65c67741.png

edit: doesn't matter, on my test board it was set to USA, so both my posts can be ignored now. 😑

Edited by marklcfc

@Dexter_X @Genestoy  Thanks for making this easy to get back up and running. Is there any way to get it back onto the mobile view? The code change worked perfect for desktop but I am not seeing it to the right of their name in mobile. I have gotten this far but do not know what code to add and where. 

forums > front > topics > postContainer

cAuthorPane_mobile

31 minutes ago, londonmitch said:

@Dexter_X @Genestoy  Thanks for making this easy to get back up and running. Is there any way to get it back onto the mobile view? The code change worked perfect for desktop but I am not seeing it to the right of their name in mobile. I have gotten this far but do not know what code to add and where. 

forums > front > topics > postContainer

cAuthorPane_mobile

It was not there in 4.5 either

• 1 year later...