Community

View larger achievement Icons/Rank Badges in light box.

I have people wanting to create more detailed Icons and Rank Badges.  The problem is that they are so small you can't see any detail on the images.  I think it would be nice to be able to view a larger image via lightbox from the users profile/badge page.

Hi. Are you talking about a mobile look or not? I don't know your resolution but for me they are not small. The default icons are clearly visible.

I would say they are even too big on the Desktop look.

You can, of course, enlarge them through CSS.

Topic view

.cAuthorPane_badge {
    font-size: 30px;
}

They're insanely small, especially for the ones provided. (on Desktop)
A human being can barely read the numbers as seen here:
image.png.754cae990d7ad670ae554179f1199b1d.pngimage.png.4f4b80cb7360e1be1173190e6c432a11.png

At least on the badge overview page of a member's profile, the icons should be enlarged so that the numbers are more clear.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 12:48 PM, SeNioR- said:

Hi. Are you talking about a mobile look or not? I don't know your resolution but for me they are not small. The default icons are clearly visible.

I would say they are even too big on the Desktop look.

You can, of course, enlarge them through CSS.

Topic view

.cAuthorPane_badge {
    font-size: 30px;
}

These are the badges that show up in the topics area.  I think the badges that are small are the ones that show up in the profile.

On 6/29/2021 at 7:34 AM, Everade said:

They're insanely small, especially for the ones provided. (on Desktop)
A human being can barely read the numbers as seen here:
image.png.754cae990d7ad670ae554179f1199b1d.pngimage.png.4f4b80cb7360e1be1173190e6c432a11.png

At least on the badge overview page of a member's profile, the icons should be enlarged so that the numbers are more clear.

Small GIF by memecandy