(NE) Custom profile fields on 'Quick Registration' form

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Is this a loaded question in that you have tried it and it isn't working? If so, provide more details on what the problem is.

Yes, I tried and I can't see two fields of type checkbox. Perhaps it doesn't work because they later shouldn't seen in profile?

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Other fields of type checkboxes I could choose for quick registration.

v1.1.0 is currently pending approval

NEW

• Setting added to assist with the situation where the custom profile field you wish to show is not set to be shown on the user's profile. You can now choose to see a listing of fields in the settings, based on:
    • PROFILE = "Show on member's profile?" is set to something other than "Do not show" (this is the current behaviour, hence need for this new setting)
    • EDIT = "Member can edit value?" is enabled.
    • STAFF = field is editable by a staff member (for use when the above two don't list the field for you - if in doubt, select this one so you can see all fields)
  • 2 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 11:59 PM, Nathan Explosion said:

v1.0.1 submitted for approval

• FIXES
    • None
  • CHANGES
    • Code optimisation to avoid unnecessary processing when no custom fields are selected or exist.

Apologies - I do not appear to have the necessary permissions to start a thread.

I am testing out Invision and am wondering how do I create nested lists like in the above? I would have thought it would be simple enough, but nothing I try works.

Thanks.

Edited by Colin Moran