There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By ZackR
      I run a relatively small forum and after the latest update, this task is taking forever. As in, it's been 10+ days and is at 38%. I see no way to kill it or restart it. 
      Any suggestions on how to get this to run? It looks like from the Dashboard, there are others behind it that aren't moving AT ALL. For example, "Reindexing posts" has been stuck at 2.58% for days.
      I'm open to any suggestions/ideas.
      Thanks!
    • By PokemonMillennium
      Hi there!
      We recently introduced our custom Achievements and Ranks into our community and I was wondering if there was any way to display a Points earned or Badges earned ranking in the community. I noticed you can do it for points in the ACP by looking at members who are part of a certain rank and then sorting them by points. 
      Also, we can still see in the ACP -> Reputation & Reactions -> Reputation Levels, all levels still show a badge. But with the introduction of the Achievements system, these badges are nowhere to be found in the Community. Any help about this?
      Thank you. 🙂 
    • By Adriano Faria
      This resource will create a rule for the forums you want, so users of specific groups, set by the administrator, must agree before they are able to create topics.
      Global Settings:
      Number of days to expire the cookie Cookie prefix. If you want everybody to agree again to your rules, just change the cookie prefix Per Forum Settings:
      Enable rule in the forum Message style: option to choose between 4 predefined styles Groups that will be required to agree to the rules Rule Content The rule content is translatable, which means that you can use a specific message for each language you have installed on your board.
    • By Jai Haze
      It used to be a plugin I loved, but it takes up so much space vs being able to collapse it manually. Please add this
    • By Hisashi
      Hello,
      I thought of some actions that I think would be interesting to have as rules, comment your idea.
      When to fill in a specific profile field Join a specific group Specific date Add photo Day won Two Factor Authentication Referrals