User can't view images using iPad but can with iPhone.

Hi Gang.

One of my members posted about his issue, since I don't have any Apple devices to test with, I'm asking for your help please!

Question - what does a iPad have that an iPhone doesn’t? No, it’s not a joke! On my phone I can view the forum normally and I can post pictures from my usual site (Post Image).

My pad only allows me to see images from certain sites. If, foe example, I want to see Andy’s image in the photo competition I need to use the phone. I can see Graham’s images on both. On Brian’s thread, I can’t see his pics but I can see Stuart and Spike’s. 

Something is blocking certain sites on the pad (for whatever reason) but the phone doesn’t. This literally happened overnight. One day it was fine, next not. So, where should I look? It’s totally spoiling my enjoyment of the forum - pictures are everything to me! 

2 minutes ago, texterted said:

certain sites

Which sites? (you've got loads if information there about pictures, but linking to them on your site so we can see them will go a long way)

3 minutes ago, texterted said:

This literally happened overnight. One day it was fine, next not.

So, what changed? Did he/she do something on one or the other device, or both? What versions of OS are the devices running?

It seems to be images posted on this host https://postimages.org/

I can't link to the posts on my site as it's in a non-guest viewable area. However, viewing the thread on my Windows PC running Chrome, with an ad-blocker, Blocks the images too.

So, I suspect the browser on his iPad has an ad-blocker and it's treating the images as adverts.

Anyone got an iPad and know how to turn the ad blocker off?