1. Daniel F

Daniel F

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By ofir102
      Greetings,

When I try to connect to the app store (Marketplace) I get an error message, I went to the support page on the home page of the control panel on my site, to check the integrity of the site files, and everything is fine
      Why do I get an error message that I can not connect to the service, I can not install plugins through the store
      error Massage:
      There was an error authenticating with the Marketplace. Please try again later or contact technical support for assistance.
      Our Marketplace server received an unexpected response from your community. Please ensure your community is up to date and web accessible (localhost installations are not supported) and contact technical support if the issue persists. (server_error)     I try Everything to Connect Marketplace but every time give this error.   please what i can to fix it?  
    • By gigantor
      Hi All,
      When I go to the marketp[lace on the ACP, I get the following:
      "Currently, the Marketplace does not have any resources that are compatible with your current version of Invision Community. If you are using an old version, you will need to update to the latest version."

I'm on the latest version, 4.6.8.
      Help!

• By InvisionHQ
      I report a bug present for months on the marketplace very annoying.
      Thumbnails continue to disappear, some examples:

• By RealmRP
      Hello,
      When trying to sign in to my Invision account for marketplace it throws out an error. I'm using nginx to host it on, I have rechecked the api and the rewrite rules and they seemed to be working. Now looking at this post, I even tried to use 
      https://<url>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=marketplace Then it throws out NO_MEMBER. I have no idea what is causing this issue in the first place.

Does someone a have fix for this issue?