Bypass Page Builder? Home Page Broken!

I set my home page to use the Page Builder for content. I just put an embed code in a text widget and it broke the page - some content won't load, sidebar is gone but most importantly the page builder button is missing so I cannot see the box to determine if the code is partially missing or to delete the content outright. If I go to the control panel I am only given the option of going to the page to edit. Is there a workaround for this? I don't mind diving into the database but I don't know where to look.  I suppose if all fails I could delete the page and create anew one if all else fails. The rest of the site is not affected.

19 hours ago, Ford Doctor said:

I set my home page to use the Page Builder for content. I just put an embed code in a text widget and it broke the page - some content won't load, sidebar is gone but most importantly the page builder button is missing so I cannot see the box to determine if the code is partially missing or to delete the content outright. If I go to the control panel I am only given the option of going to the page to edit. Is there a workaround for this? I don't mind diving into the database but I don't know where to look.  I suppose if all fails I could delete the page and create anew one if all else fails. The rest of the site is not affected.

Please submit a ticket so we can have a look at that for you!

• 2 weeks later...