Downloads Category Grid View

I need a solution to list all files located in the root, categories and sub categories, on to one page. Example when the download tab is clicked all files from all location are shown.

If you can create a solution please do.

Maybe with Ajax

Edited by beats23

Adriano, is it possible to remove that Subcategories column? I find this very annoying for most areas which forces you to use 2nd column which look really unprofessional as its not aligned and there is so much unused space below it if you don't have enough content and bottom is never aligned. Can you make that to be an option? 😕 Same happens with the Videos plugin which I use from you. I think we need another solution for this if possible. 

Thanks,
Igor

4 minutes ago, Core4D said:

Adriano, is it possible to remove that Subcategories column? I find this very annoying for most areas which forces you to use 2nd column which look really unprofessional as its not aligned and there is so much unused space below it if you don't have enough content and bottom is never aligned. Can you make that to be an option? 😕 Same happens with the Videos plugin which I use from you. I think we need another solution for this if possible. 

Thanks,
Igor

You mean the sidebar block? It really doesn’t depend on this plugin at all but yes, it can be removed with another plugin. 

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You mean the sidebar block? It really doesn’t depend on this plugin at all but yes, it can be removed with another plugin. 

Yes, the sidebar block. Do you have a plugin that can remove it if so can you please let me. 🙂 

2 hours ago, Deathicated said:

I installed it this morning. I do see I have version 1.0.0 installed and reinstalling just installs 1.0.0 again. I tried checking for updates and the ACP isn't showing any.

Yes, you're right. Marketplace says 1.0.1 but the XML is still 10.0! I should have made a mistake. I just uploaded a new version (1.0.2) fixing this.

12 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Yes, you're right. Marketplace says 1.0.1 but the XML is still 10.0! I should have made a mistake. I just uploaded a new version (1.0.2) fixing this.

Thanks for that. You wouldn't mind DMing the change while it gets approved would you? If not I'll wait.

Ah, I figured it out. Needed to add !important to width. Thanks for the help!

Edited by Deathicated