Downloads Category Grid View

• 10 months later...

Is it possible to get a standalone plugin that just allows you to set how many files show? I don't need the actual grid portion but being able to set max files per category would be great.

Edit

I was able to modify this a bit to not show the grid but still increase number of files. If you did make this standalone I'd still use it. But for now I'm good!

Edited by Daddy
On 4/23/2022 at 1:51 AM, Daddy said:

Is it possible to get a standalone plugin that just allows you to set how many files show? I don't need the actual grid portion but being able to set max files per category would be great.

Edit

I was able to modify this a bit to not show the grid but still increase number of files. If you did make this standalone I'd still use it. But for now I'm good!

You probably already did. Just comment the following line in the hook file:

$this->rowsTemplate = array( \IPS\Theme::i()->getTemplate( 'plugins', 'core', 'global' ), 'newCatLayout' );

15 minutes ago, ProjectGassed said:

Hello im having an issue getting the plugin to allow me to even see it. I have followed the 

• Admin CP -> System -> Plugins -> Downloads Category View New Layout -> Edit (pencil button)

and all this does is allow to to edit the amount showed on the page 
  •  

I am trying to get the grid view but does not seem to be working 

30 minutes ago, ProjectGassed said:

Hello im having an issue getting the plugin to allow me to even see it. I have followed the 

• Admin CP -> System -> Plugins -> Downloads Category View New Layout -> Edit (pencil button)

and all this does is allow to to edit the amount showed on the page 
  •  

Yes, also know as settings. 

15 minutes ago, ProjectGassed said:

I am trying to get the grid view but does not seem to be working 

Once the plugin is installed, go to any Downloads category in front end and the grid will be there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

HI Adriano,

Just an FYI, the Downloads Category Grid view does not reflect the right prices if using Membershop Points for downloads. It basically just shows everything as free.  The standard default view works fine however.  I figured this is a template thing.  I tried to see if I can find it but not sure what templates this falls under so yeah.  I am just going to revert to the default view until you get a chance to take a look at it. Cheers Mate!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any chance to add option to choose how many rows (default 4 but 3 would be great) and to hide certain elements like author profile picture, update time etc. for a more clean look? And maybe also a choice of image size (instead of 1:1 we could set a manual height and width)?

Edited by Sirmadsen