Community

Post count reduced to short form in topics

Posted (edited)

I understand doing this on the board index but not for members posts in topics. 2.7k, 4.8k etc. It should stay as the long number in this case as some like to see how far they are off a certain milestone.

Reputation also removed from showing in topics which I'm not that fussed about but it's harder now to find out someones reputation, as the big block on profile that used to be on the left is also not there.

Edited by marklcfc

• marklcfc changed the title to Post count reduced to short form in topics
48 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

How so? The first one is at the top of my profile where you said it didn’t exist anymore. It’s still a prominent feature of a profile. 

Why has everything ended up shortform? topics on board index fair enough, but posts/reputation, not sure they really need to be shortform. Users like to see there true amount.

1 hour ago, marklcfc said:

Why has everything ended up shortform? topics on board index fair enough, but posts/reputation, not sure they really need to be shortform. Users like to see there true amount.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty much everything presented that way can easily be hovered over to see the exact amount, no?

13 minutes ago, ahc said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty much everything presented that way can easily be hovered over to see the exact amount, no?

A large % are mobile users how do they find out?

6 hours ago, marklcfc said:

I mean I don’t care about the true amount. Short form is sufficient for probably most end users. Once you hit 1K posts does it really matter if you know it’s 1,060 or 1,003?