There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Chris Anderson
      For months now I seem to have to login twice before I can finally get access to the site.
      I visit invisioncommunity.com and login via existing customer.  I get the following error:

After a long wait, I get the following error:

Restarting the login process usually gets me access to the site.  Running Microsoft Edge with "Basic" tracking enabled.
    • By Adriano Faria
      About This File
      Logs information about all logins performed on your site, whether they are successful or not. The following information is logged:
      Time of attempt, Member account Username/Email used, IP Address Attempt number Result It should be noted that there is the potential for massive amounts of data to be stored with this application on busy sites, so I recommend you use the LOG PRUNING setting to prune old logs daily.
      Upgrade from version 1.1.0 (IP.Board 3.X):
      Simply perform a FRESH INSTALL of version 2.0.0 and the installer will insert the logs from the old app into the new and will delete all data from old app.  

• By Chris027
      Hi Guys, is there any documentation about these login methods? 
      I have two Standard methods, both have drastically different options, and an Invision Community method. I have no clue what the differences are. 

• By O9C4
      Hello dear IPS team! Please make a setup guide for the Login Connect with Messenger.
      https://developers.facebook.com/products/facebook-login/login-connect-with-messenger/

• By toprobroy
      Thanks Marc. I will
      I have another problem though. I've upgraded to 4.6.8 and signed out.
      I can't seem to recover the password for my admin login now to the forums.  I think I changed the settings last night, to accept display name or email address.
      So when I try to login now, I'm always asked for an @ as it's asking me to type my email in.  Thus, not supporting my username.
      How can I get this resolved, so that I can check the Temp Admin Account.
      Thanks
      Robert