How to create excel spreadsheets ?

MEVi

• MEVi changed the title to How to create excel spreadsheets ?

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Dexter_X
      Hi, 
      Maybe I've posted in the wrong section, so I try here : I want to produce (and sell in the Marketplace) my own french translation, but in my current licence I don't own all the options (missing downloads & blogs). Is it possible to get only a "strings" file to make a translation without having to buy all the licence options ?
      Thankyou,
      D
    • By Steve Bullman
      I am making a few pages and rather than cluttering up the customcss folder I would like to use folders specific for each individual page. I assume this is a better option also as it will only load up when that page is viewed.

When creating a page I see there is an option for selecting an existing css file. How do I create a new file that will show amongst these options please?

• By ReyDev
      I want to ask the IPS review team for something, how can I do it? There is no option to create a ticket!
    • By NAWAC
      I am using the API to create topics successfully. However, I cannot seem to be able to add a poll to a topic via the API . Here is what I'm using as my post fields that is sent to the API via curl. Note, everything below the /* poll variables below */ comment is what I'm trying to post as the poll data to the topic. The topic still gets posted, but the poll does not get created in the topic.  What am I doing wrong?

$post_fields = array(                     'key'             => urlencode($apiKey) // the topic id                     ,'forum'         => urlencode(IPBFORUM_ID) // the forum id                     ,'title'        => urlencode('This is the title') // the title                     ,'post'         => urlencode($message)                     ,'author'        => urlencode($user_id)                     ,'author_name'    => urlencode($author_name)                      ,'hidden'         => urlencode('0') /* poll variables below */                     ,'poll_title'    => 'Cast your vote'                     // poll_options: Array of objects with keys 'title' (string), 'answers' (array of objects with key 'value' set to the choice) and 'multichoice' (bool)                     ,'poll_options' => array('title'        => urlencode('Make your choice, either Yes or No:')                                             ,'answers'        => array('Yes','No')                                             ,'multichoice'     => '0'                                             )                     ,'poll_public'    => '0' // bool     Make the poll public                     ,'poll_only'    => '0' // bool     Make this a poll-only topic                 );  
    • By johnhatcher
      I have a mod who gets this error every time he tries to create a private message to another user.  What can I do to fix this?
      Oddly, he can receive messages and reply to them with no problem but cannot initiate a conversation.
      There is almost nothing in his inbox.  Just a couple of prior message threads with 1 or 2 replies and no attachments that I'm aware of.