A proper functional “Articles” page

alphamale

Something that is built into the forum software. Something that you can rename for your home page. Something that you can decide where to pull articles from and also who can post them. I use super topics but I have to have a forum called “x” for “x” to be shown on the blocks. Just looks untidy. 

To clarify, a page that you can call home and it shows articles in a gorgeous template that doesn’t require a forum to be created to be the feeder to the homepage. Like burning boards has. So I could just have permissions set to admins or people who wrote articles for me, everybody else wouldn’t see then”create article” on that homepage. 

18 minutes ago, opentype said:

It’s not the only option for blocks. You can also only show “featured” entries from any forum. Or entries which have a specific tag. 

Yeah i just wish that it could be a specific homepage that you can create articles and not have to pull from anything if you know what I mean. Not knocking your plugin, I think it’s brilliant, I’m saying more from Invision side that I wish it could be done.