Moderation tool, Content encryption level

kmk

I would like have an admin or moderators assigned with Password Level tool, it can be available in Moderation tools, that feature will be let me do below example:

1. Set password A (1xx1) ; password B (2xx2); password C (3xx3). THERE SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN EACH PASSWORD FORM TO SELECT MEMBERS WHO WILL RECEIVE BY PM OR MAIL THE RELATED PASSWORD AFTER CONFIRM THE PASSWORD SET UP. 

2. A post is posted by someone with sensitive information, I decide it shouldn't be read by regular users and users with password A and B, so I apply Password Level of Moderation Tools and select Password C, then this post will show Password Icon, user introduce their password, if match show content, if not show message "This content isn't for you". 

3. The passwords can be selected multiple, so if I select Password B and C, then users with that password can read the content. 

4. The Password Level should be available for all type of content. Topic, post, entry, comment, Review, Article and widget. 

5. THIS WILL HELP MUCH IN FUTURE CONTENT PRIVACY MANAGEMENT, IF ANY USER IS CONSIDERED AS USER DON'T NEED THAT PASSWORD, WE JUST REMOVE THE USER IN THE PASSWORD SETTING FORM, THEN THE RELATED USER WILL CAN NOT ABLE TO SEE RELATED CONTENT. 

I'm sorry, would you please repeat?

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I thought you were asking for the ability to introduce end-to-end encryption on content on publicly viewable content, so that those without the password see encrypted gobbly gook, yet with the password, a person can see the deciphered text.

What is the use case for this? What problem are you trying to solve?

If it's to limit who can see something, why not control that with permissions at the container level?

If it's to encrypt things in transit, why not use SSL and database encryption?

We have enabled DNSSEC + SSL to reduce the problems, but many members (admin/modo) request that the private messages they receive by email be encrypted (PGP), since to restore the password we use SMS.

Edited by MEVi

This is a very limited use case and would likely not be used by most other IPS communities to make it worthwhile adding to the core software.

Consider creating an extension to add this functionality or finding a developer who can do it for you from here:

https://invisioncommunity.com/third-party/providers/

You can alternatively protect the contents of e-mails being available in an unencrypted form by not including the text of the message in the e-mail templates. This way, your members need to view their messages through your encrypted site.

SMS is an insecure method to perform password resets.