Silly stuff what I noticed with IPS 4.6.0 CA1.1 - part 1

Go to solution Solved by Daddy,

Based on the various weekly recaps from @Jordan Invisionover the last few months it appears this release is yet again chock full of bug fixes, new features or changes big and small and various code depreciations.

With the absence of a bug tracker and formalized process of community testing and bug submission, it appears for this release IPS has chosen sole ownership of the process. I applaud them for reaching a state in their development process that their team can discover and correct any problems entirely by themselves.  That's something the whole community should applaud them for,

Old Fashioned Applause GIF

Edited by Chris Anderson

Can I reply to this? (Testing something out)

Edit: yep, I can - I've had a few replies on other topics which, when are submitted and posted but on the front-end this isn't reflected until a page refresh of the topic. Additionally, the last poster information on the Form view for the topic isn't updated.

Edited by Nathan Explosion

9 hours ago, shiobi said:

image.thumb.png.8030376b9a354810cfed27d29e98ffa3.png

Another bug on notifications settings

I already reported this bug 2 days ago.

* You can only see your own topics in this forum. Other member topics will not be visible to you.

But what do I see in my hidden test topic?

es123.png.11f601c7dfc84ab079b6ef8060d16e6a.png

51 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Additionally, the last poster information on the Form view for the topic isn't updated.

I noticed it too. After adding two more posts still no refreshing

no-refresh.png.a8d1e3fa076575396840002e3b94a7a1.png

Edited by SeNioR-