Cron Jobs for Maintenance

I am getting recurring warning messages in my Admin CP that " Wartungsarbeiten " Maintenance Jobs can not be proceeded on my server and I need to setup the Cron Jobs on my server for that. What would be this ? I have no idea - any help ?

Here the warning message in german :

wartung.thumb.JPG.2ada1f1d67e3e0d0cce74b26d30ffcd7.JPG

4 minutes ago, hpcrazy said:

ok - thanks. I have set it now that that command can be run once a minute. And " outgoing mails " can be left empty ?

Yes. It can be left empty, but don't forget to get that command from your ACP. It must be copied from your ACP only

Edited by Afrodude

I'm trying to sort out what that web interface is doing, but I don't think you have it just right.

You want the job to run every minute, not just at :01 past the hour.

If that "when to run" box or the "selected minutes" have an option that says "run every minute" or similar you want to select that. If not, you want to select every option in the box with the :01 selected.

1 minute ago, Afrodude said:

@CoffeeCake the option says Minutes then select a value or multi values. It should be working fine. 

My read of this setting is that it will run once an hour, at :01 after the hour (12:01, 1:01, 2:01, 3:01, etc.).

To have cron working correctly, it needs to run much more frequently than that.

image.png.c68db472a2630fe82cba35ebc26b843d.png

You'd need to select all the values in the list (assuming 00 - 59), or some other option in that drop down that is a shortcut for doing the same.