Registration remove agreement check box to receive email

Hi,

during registration a check box is presented. User can give themselves a Username. T+Cs must be agreed to. There is another check box "send me news and info". We have a bigger site were we send email news from, and we don't want to ping users phone every comment they get, so we want to remove this.

The code is nested, does anyone know the template where I can remove the check box for email news. We use an SSO, but this appears after that setup. Picture in Swedish enclosed.

Skärmavbild 2021-04-08 kl. 15.13.28.png

Thanks Dawid, appreciate it.

we are running latest build (4.5.4.2) and check box is unchecked by default. It's more we don't want the user to be asked at all, as we won't send email from invision, or notify them of notifications by email. It's not a biggie, but we like the dialogs to be as simple as possible.

cheers Clunk

2 hours ago, Clunk said:

Thanks Dawid, appreciate it.

we are running latest build (4.5.4.2) and check box is unchecked by default. It's more we don't want the user to be asked at all, as we won't send email from invision, or notify them of notifications by email. It's not a biggie, but we like the dialogs to be as simple as possible.

cheers Clunk

We have an internal suggestion for this.

And in the meantime...plugin attached.

IMPORTANT: if the following setting is set to 'Opt out' then the option on the register page will be displayed - I'm not facilitating the removal of the users ability to opt out of the receipt of news and updates:

image.thumb.png.8daf1dbf44ea1b25f9ab027d1ce20326.png

(NE) Hide 'Send me news and updates' on register form.xml

Edited by Nathan Explosion