Advanced Widget Settings [Support Topic]

Hi @ReyDev could you add Randomly ability to this plugin? I would like use widget of topic feed to show topics randomly of specific forum, because in a forum will contain so many topics, I want to set 6 topics to show in that widget, but getting 6 topics of that forum randomly. Same for the case of posts.

20 hours ago, kmk said:

Hi @ReyDev could you add Randomly ability to this plugin? I would like use widget of topic feed to show topics randomly of specific forum, because in a forum will contain so many topics, I want to set 6 topics to show in that widget, but getting 6 topics of that forum randomly. Same for the case of posts.

Hi @kmk
that's good idea,
I'll work on it 
thanks.

Edited by ReyDev

Updated my advanced widget this morning and it wiped out half my site and replaced all my widgets to a preview of the lopsum orsum  preview...it has wiped out half of my website... BUG FIX FAST?   or site down for days to fix all of the custom widgets that i used on custom pages ...HELP!!

6 hours ago, AlphaWulfx said:

Updated my advanced widget this morning and it wiped out half my site and replaced all my widgets to a preview of the lopsum orsum  preview...it has wiped out half of my website... BUG FIX FAST?   or site down for days to fix all of the custom widgets that i used on custom pages ...HELP!!

@AlphaWulfx
Please send website information and access to see what the problem is

Edited by ReyDev
7 hours ago, AlphaWulfx said:

@AlphaWulfx
Follow-ups revealed that the problem was with another 3rd party widget from another developer.

• 1 month later...

Hi @ReyDev I've notice annoying issue after updating IPS to latest version. For some reason Widget will randomly show for me even though I set a rule to shows only to Visitiors. So, sometimes widget will be displayed sometimes will be hidden. I didnt have that issue before the update.

In my case I am using WYSWYG widget with Google AD a content within Source text.

Thanks,
Igor

Edited by Core4D
7 hours ago, Core4D said:

Hi @ReyDev I've notice annoying issue after updating IPS to latest version. For some reason Widget will randomly show for me even though I set a rule to shows only to Visitiors. So, sometimes widget will be displayed sometimes will be hidden. I didnt have that issue before the update.

In my case I am using WYSWYG widget with Google AD a content within Source text.

Thanks,
Igor

Hi @Core4D
Enable this option please aws-s000019.thumb.png.64e24ffaa40db807a1288e34b2ef2f75.png

• 9 months later...

Just to be sure, in the date setting, the from date, I assume, is from 12:00 AM that day? More important, when you put an end date, does it end at 00:01 that day or 23:59 that day? In other words, does it end at the start of that day or at the end of it?

Thanks

1 minute ago, Giray said:

Just to be sure, in the date setting, the from date, I assume, is from 12:00 AM that day? More important, when you put an end date, does it end at 00:01 that day or 23:59 that day? In other words, does it end at the start of that day or at the end of it?

Thanks

at the end of that day

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Finally, I launched MarketPlace at valacoding.com.

Buyers:
On this site, as a buyer, you can order products and install/update them directly in your ACP as before you did in IPS Marketplace!! 🙂 . In addition, if a new version of the apps is released, they will be displayed in the ACP just like the IPS apps and you will be informed about new released versions.

All clients who have purchased my products must register on the site and send me info about the products (product name, order code provided by IPS) and the username registered on the valacoding.com site so i can  update them.

for example :
Username
-Laxeri theme
-Menu plus

Note:  users who have already purchased products through IPS do not need to register a new order for those products. they just need send us the information that i mentioned above

--------------------------------------------------

Sellers:
As a seller, you can submit your products and enter the product link to your site.

--------------------------------------------------

if you have any question, just PM me 

Please send any comments to my email address or PM. I welcome and will definitely check it out.

Best Regards
M. Vala (ReyDev)

valacoding.com

Edited by ReyDev