Some bugs with Galleries

Hi! Found few bugs today(my settings in attachments):

1. I made the closed album as Member with one photo in Фалеристика category with full permissions for two users(Members). Photo(By TestElif In КМС) in it is available for them and me(as Administrator) in the block of new images:

image.thumb.png.7be0b9520779ce2598f626a6c11f8e0e.png

But I can't see this image and album as Administrator in category folder:

image.thumb.png.89438d60a84a104cc9eef162240ea2c5.png

I'm not sure that this is right way - I should see all content as Administrator so I guess it's a bug. I don't see that album or image as Guest or Member without permission - so it's OK.

2. I can't edit my(same one) album as member. So I created it, gave permissions for view and adding new photos:

image.thumb.png.8a871385454fd24f3dc860fddb07a6a0.png

On this stage I have "Manage album" button as Owner and Member:

image.thumb.png.bad4128f2c6287c9b81f9fa160c7fc2f.png

But few minutes after it's gone:

image.thumb.png.bf3d97b2ad68a9889acc10e126ead9bf.png

So I can't edit it or delete it as Owner\Member. Only as Admin.

Screenshot_52.png

Screenshot_53.png

Screenshot_54.png

Screenshot_55.png

Same for all categories:

image.thumb.png.73eb9a6b477bae2df1f206b49674958f.png

Edited by numis

Its a group setting. You are limiting how long they have to edit something after they post it:

image.thumb.png.a5e9027cbe9f7b2a2b2161eed70d8507.png

This is on the Content Tab of the group.

Edit: For the other issue. On the block it ignores permissions in some cases. What are the settings on the block?

Edited by Morrigan

16 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Its a group setting. You are limiting how long they have to edit something after they post it:

Got it, thank you!

But as for me it's not perfect: according to my idea, the gallery application should be a kind of cloud for forum members and their photos (full-time access from any point, easy sharing with members, etc), and unlike other content, they should be able to edit and delete it at any time.

Just for example: I need an albums with full-time edit and forum posts with 5 minute edit, also I need some topics(or categories) that be auctions topics for collectibles with bid-posts by members without editing. So I need more flexibility in settings. I'm not sure that I have it with current engine capabilities - correct me if I'm wrong. As for me, it must be more decentralised. At least for Galleries app it should be unique:

image.png.473f1804dbf42f2ca2006985b393fbc1.pngimage.png.4dddbcaf0f09dd6c77cccb59551f888a.png

16 hours ago, Morrigan said:

What are the settings on the block?

I'm sorry, but where I could check it? 

My problem isn't that I see them in the block of new images as an admin, but that as an admin I don't see images\albums in the Gallery category.

Edited by numis

7 hours ago, numis said:

Just for example: I need an albums with full-time edit and forum posts with 5 minute edit, also I need some topics(or categories) that be auctions topics for collectibles with bid-posts by members without editing. So I need more flexibility in settings. I'm not sure that I have it with current engine capabilities. As for me, it must be more decentralised. At least for Galleries app it should be unique:

You will need a plugin for this.

7 hours ago, numis said:

My problem isn't that I see them in the block of new images as an admin, but that as an admin I don't see images\albums in the Gallery category.

Edit the block it will tell you there. Honor permissions is probably unchecked:

image.png.28e5d55c7dee891c8b829c79a3c97213.png