Issue responsive mobile sidebar

Hello,
I noticed a strange bug when displaying a sidebar on a mobile device.

I see this bug on several different sites using version 4.5.x, including your site.
Somewhere you use a media query limit with a maximum size of 534 px, which makes a "show" when you browse the sidebar and rotate your phone horizontally ...
I took a screenshot and you can see for yourself - up to 534 px everything is OK, but then the screen splits in two - and the sidebar is twice as small and most often only on the right.

Up to 534 px

1241396233_Screenshotat2021-03-17214259.png.a34c2a22038370da67d0285fd112e261.png

After 535 px and more

1232268607_Screenshotat2021-03-17214326.png.5ae511cfd45b387e8fe84d1b889dab78.png

Please correct this - quite an unpleasant experience ...

Yes, I am in the process of upgrading from 4.4.10 to 4.5.x and I display the sidebar in mobile. On my test site now I do see that all of the side bar blocks do not scale to 100% width, so they are not responsive. I waited this long to upgrade because I thought that such issues would be worked out by now.

2 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

@Adlago I reported this in a bug report about 3 weeks ago. It should be getting resolved. It was happening on my personal site and thus why I submitted the ticket instead of posting here.

I'm sorry, I didn't know it was reported. But I got into this action today. And when my work was not successful, I decided to test various sites, including this site here.
It's weird - don't the authors of this very good software see their obvious mistakes ... I hope they fix it quickly.

38 minutes ago, Adlago said:

I'm sorry, I didn't know it was reported. But I got into this action today. And when my work was not successful, I decided to test various sites, including this site here.
It's weird - don't the authors of this very good software see their obvious mistakes ... I hope they fix it quickly.

No worries. Just letting you know it will be fixed soon. It is certainly behaving strangely.