Overlay Live Quick Search [Support Topic]

The new version of Search Overlay for IPS 4.7.0 has been released.

Note that this version is not compatible with IPS 4.7.1 due to the changes made in the new version of IPS regarding the search item. We are working on it and will release the new version soon.

On 8/17/2022 at 10:01 AM, ReyDev said:

The new version of Search Overlay for IPS 4.7.0 has been released.

Note that this version is not compatible with IPS 4.7.1 due to the changes made in the new version of IPS regarding the search item. We are working on it and will release the new version soon.

Perfect I just bought it, I did not know that it is not compatible with 4.71

Can be made compatible with (BIM) Quick Search  @onlyME ?

I also love that plugin and I would not like to lose it  

18 hours ago, sonimik1 said:

Perfect I just bought it, I did not know that it is not compatible with 4.71

The latest version (1.3.0) is compatible with IPS 4.7.1.

18 hours ago, sonimik1 said:

Can be made compatible with (BIM) Quick Search  @onlyME ?

I also love that plugin and I would not like to lose it  

you want to use 2 search plugins together!! it's not possible. these 2 plugins replace the IPS default search. you can only use one of them for search.

• 4 months later...
16 hours ago, ReyDev said:

Most likely, this issue happened because the default position of the search section of the theme you are using has been changed.

Can this issue be fixed in this app so that it works properly with this theme? There are many people using themes from IPSFocus and I might not be the only one with this issue in the near future.

On 1/1/2023 at 4:09 PM, Ioannis D said:

Can this issue be fixed in this app so that it works properly with this theme? There are many people using themes from IPSFocus and I might not be the only one with this issue in the near future.

Although I know that this issue should be fixed by the theme authors, but I am working on it to find a solution.

• 2 months later...
On 3/30/2023 at 2:14 PM, Vakarian96 said:

I have a search bar in my style, unfortunately this is not replaced by the plugin.

How can I change it manually in the template? Which code from the plugin do I have to put in the place of the search bar?

Hi, sorry for the delay
you should revert your search bar to the default IPS search bar.

• 6 months later...

Finally, I launched MarketPlace at valacoding.com.

Buyers:
On this site, as a buyer, you can order products and install/update them directly in your ACP as before you did in IPS Marketplace!! 🙂 . In addition, if a new version of the apps is released, they will be displayed in the ACP just like the IPS apps and you will be informed about new released versions.

All clients who have purchased my products must register on the site and send me info about the products (product name, order code provided by IPS) and the username registered on the valacoding.com site so i can update them.

for example :
Username
-Laxeri theme
-Menu plus

Note:  users who have already purchased products through IPS do not need to register a new order for those products. they just need send us the information that i mentioned above

--------------------------------------------------

Sellers:
As a seller, you can submit your products and enter the product link to your site.

--------------------------------------------------

if you have any question, just PM me 

Please send any comments to my email address or PM. I welcome and will definitely check it out.

Best Regards
M. Vala (ReyDev)

valacoding.com

Edited by ReyDev