Upgrading Issues

Hi all,

I`m upgrading to the latest verison of IPS, and it gave me this error, how can I sorted it out?

/home/cspowerr/public_html/system/Application/Application.php::1666

ALTER TABLE `dplus_support` ADD COLUMN `support_title` VARCHAR (255) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '' 

25 minutes ago, Tito Corleone said:

Hi all,

I`m upgrading to the latest verison of IPS, and it gave me this error, how can I sorted it out?

/home/cspowerr/public_html/system/Application/Application.php::1666

ALTER TABLE `dplus_support` ADD COLUMN `support_title` VARCHAR (255) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '' 

What version are you upgrading from? Is that all what the error message says?

The table mentioned is not part of the default forum tables. I do not know if that is added by any of Ips official content apps or a third party one.

Can you run that query in your phpmyadmin and see if it will help? (The error message the way it is posted above, sort of indicates that that query needs to be run imo. )

You can also start a ticket abou this at your Client Center if that error is not caused by a not official app. 

Hi Miss_B, I have sorted this one out.

Now I have an issue where after upgradint to the latest IPS, no one can register as a new user.

It says that the name you`ve choosen is not accepted on this community. Even though I have checked the registering section and everything looks good.

3 hours ago, bfarber said:

That error would make me think you have a "Non-registerable name" set incorrectly (maybe a blank value or something was added during the upgrade), or you have the display name character limitations configured incorrectly. Check both of those areas in the ACP.

Hi bfarber,

I`ve checked everything, and it still does it like this.

It doesn`t matter what name they are using as a Nickname on the forum, they simply cannot create the account.

See the image:

image.png.2c59ca6115634551c784f668d027a44d.png

So, what can I do?

Somehow I sorted, but I receive EX0 error, when creating the user.

image.thumb.png.6c55eaeea8e0ad9bc7bda3cbd21cba04.png

Just IP addressess and some names.

Just now, Nathan Explosion said:

What do you have here? If nothing, log a ticket with support

image.thumb.png.cee663669f6e112bfc6bb6d3fa9f619f.png

Indeed, I have nothing there.

What should I state on the ticket?

7 minutes ago, Tito Corleone said:

Somehow I sorted, but I receive EX0 error, when creating the user.

What should I state on the ticket?

About the EX0 error, if you go to the System Logs, what does the full error message say?

Regarding the ticket, explain the issue at hand in details, and you can link to this topic too.

2 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

About the EX0 error, if you go to the System Logs, what does the full error message say?

Regarding the ticket, explain the issue at hand in details, and you can link to this topic too.

This is what it shows:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register::_createMember(), 3 passed in /home/cspowerr/public_html/init.php(893) : eval()'d code on line 13 and exactly 4 expected (0)
#0 /home/cspowerr/public_html/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(13): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register::_createMember(Array, Array, NULL)
#1 /home/cspowerr/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(240): IPS\core\modules\front\system\hook611::_createMember(Array, Array, NULL, Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#2 /home/cspowerr/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(103): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->_registrationForm(NULL)
#3 /home/cspowerr/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->manage()
#4 /home/cspowerr/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/cspowerr/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

What should I do from here?

2 minutes ago, Tito Corleone said:

This is what it shows:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register::_createMember(), 3 passed in /home/cspowerr/public_html/init.php(893) : eval()'d code on line 13 and exactly 4 expected (0)
#0 /home/cspowerr/public_html/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(13): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register::_createMember(Array, Array, NULL)
#1 /home/cspowerr/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(240): IPS\core\modules\front\system\hook611::_createMember(Array, Array, NULL, Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#2 /home/cspowerr/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(103): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->_registrationForm(NULL)
#3 /home/cspowerr/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->manage()
#4 /home/cspowerr/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/cspowerr/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

What should I do from here?

You said that you upgraded your forum, from what version did you upgrade from? What apps and plugins do you have installed? It might be that one of them is not compatible with the latest version. Try to disable them one at a time till you find the culprit.

That is based on the error message that mentiones hook611.

2 minutes ago, Tito Corleone said:

Hi Miss_B.

So, I`ve disabled every plugin and all and it`s working now.

I will need to check which one is the culprit.

Much appreciated all for the help!

Can you run this sql query:

SELECT filename FROM `core_hooks` WHERE id = 611;

That will give you the name of the plugin file that is causing the error.

I do not see anything there indiciating a plugin id to query the core_plugins table btw.

Just now, Miss_B said:

Can you run this sql query:

SELECT filename FROM `core_hooks` WHERE id = 611;

That will give you the name of the plugin file that is causing the error.

I do not see anything there indiciating a plugin id to query the core_plugins table btw.

The plugin that was doing the mess is members country flag. Which I`ve removed it.